- Being unsure of how someone feels about you.
- Feeling like they are mad at you.
- Being misunderstood by people you care about.
- Being judged by people you care about.
- Feeling like you lost something that was never yours.
- Feeling like you’re doing too much.
- Thinking you aren’t doing enough.
- Not knowing if you should say something.
- Worried about what they’ll think if you do say it.
- Feeling like you care more than they do.
i hate it when
there’s like a feeling in your gut that something is very wrong and the feeling is so strong that it makes you feel physically ill but the problem is that there’s actually nothing wrong so you don’t know what to do
and the feeling just doesn’t go away
OH MY GOD OTHER PEOPLE GET THIS
Holy crap I need a name for this it’s so scary
this is literally my life
- me: i love this character so much i think about them all the time i want to be their best friend and their favorite relative and their secret crush and their soulmate and their parent and their child and their penpal and i want them to be real and my heart breaks every time i think about them and i also happen to think about them all the time and i want to kiss them and make them kiss someone else and i want to cuddle them because their life is pain
- me: ...
- me: time to figure out as many possible ways to make them suffer